How do I manage my hair weave before installation?
It is essential to hydrate, shampoo and condition your new Best Weave Hair before installation in order to provide the necessary moisture to best enjoy the lustrous and free flowing beauty of your virgin and natural hair weave.
It is important that the shampoo and conditioner that is compatible with your hair type and texture.
Care Instructions for your Human Weave Hair extensions
- Always wash the hair before you wear it with a mild shampoo and conditioner (SEE recommended products BELOW)
***BUT BEFORE WASHING***
- Make sure hair is free of tangles or knots so gently comb or brush hair from the bottom up, small sections at a time.
- Rinse with cold water
- Leave the hair weaves flat on a towel and let it dry. You can also hang it and allow it to air dry overnight. Make sure the weft part is really dry
- DO NOT CUT THE WEFT when installing your weave , It will prevent shredding , use the fold over method instead
ONCE HAIR IS INSTALL
- Wash your hair once a week- Do not massage or rub the hair against itself. Use fingertips and wash in a downward motion. Rinse shampoo out thoroughly.
- NEVER use greasy products like pomade for your weave –Instead use SERUMS
And only use a small amount (size of a drop) you can also use pure coconut oil
- NEVER sleep with weft sew parts hair wet or it will start smelling
- ALWAYS put hair in ponytail before bed
- ALWAYS braid the hair before swimming
- ALWAYS use heat protector before using heat and leave in conditioner
- IF KNOTS: Do not try to detangle with brush, USE LOTS OF CONDITIONNER and FINGERS